1) When buying porcelain tableware, you must buy products from official manufacturers. According to national regulations, if porcelain tableware is soaked in 4% acetic acid, the amount of lead dissolution shall not exceed 7 mg/L, and the amount of cadmium dissolution shall not exceed 0.5 mg/L. At present, the products of regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement;
2) When buying, pay attention to the color of the tableware, touch the surface of the tableware with your hands to see if the inner wall is smooth;
3) Use your nose to smell whether there is any peculiar smell;
4) Do not buy porcelain tableware that is too bright in color. In order to make the color brighter, the manufacturer will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze. Therefore, the brighter the color of the tableware, the more likely the heavy metal will exceed the standard;
5) In-glaze and under-glaze tableware with strict control of raw materials and processes should be purchased;
6) Boil the tableware in boiling water for 5 minutes before use, or soak it in vinegar for 2-3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances in the tableware.